26/05/2010

Oz - New Album Released

My good friend and musician Oz (who I met travelling in New Zealand, the last peace I ever had as it was upon my return I started the Mancattan edit) is today releasing a new album. Hopefully some of you will have heard some of his amazing songs and vocal talents as we used tracks from his previous band, The Montagues, in Mancattan.


I'm glad to say that Oz is going from strength to strength, and mentioning his album here at Mancattan towers is the least I can do. You should seriously buy/download his stuff, give him a preview listen and see for yourself. A top talent who really raised the quality of this humble movie film at least.


Col


-------------
PRESS RELEASE


Following popular demand Oz's debut album, 'Chasing Rainbows EP' has had it's release date brought forward to today! The album is now available for download from the iTunes music store online.


Just search 'Oz Chasing Rainbows' and you will be able to download the entire album for only £3.16.


We really appreciate all your support with the project and we're delighted that the album is now available. Please continue to add your friends and spread the word.


We're delighted at the wealth of positive feedback that the album has been receiving and hope that you enjoy the music.


Thanks again, Conor Daly 


Conor.H.Daly@googlemail.com
07815866009